Saturday, October 15, 2016

Juicing the new best thing in 2017


Juicing the new Best Thing in 2017


The process of taking the most important and nutritional portion of fruits and vegetables and condensing them into juice. This allows us the ability to absorb all the nutrients quickly much faster than eating these separately. This is why juicing has become so popular. We live in a world full of saturated fats, sweets, and every other form of unhealthy food you can imagine. This has led to an increased rate of obesity and an enormous amount of heart disease nationwide. I used to be someone that could eat anything and have it not affect me in any way. I have always had a high-calorie diet full of sugars and saturated fats. As I grew older, I found out that the same foods started causing accumulated fat around my belly. I became very sluggish and could barely do any physical activity without losing my breath. This was not how I wanted my life to go. To make things worse during my annual doctors’ visit my blood pressure was stage 1 hypertension.

Something had to change. Naturally my doctor gave me the advice to overhaul my whole diet and exercise program. I knew I had to make some changes, and I needed to make them fast. After spending countless hours researching various diet plans, I came across some information on juicing. I found out that there were ways to get your daily recommended value of fruits and vegetables with just a few little glasses each day. This sounded like a good idea, so I decided to get healthy juice recipes and start juicing.

I was doubtful at first, but I thought it would be worth giving it a try. My thought process was it couldn’t hurt to get more fruits and vegetables in my diet. By the way, what was the worst that could happen? It’s not like juicing with healthy juice recipes was going to cause me any harm. So I decided I would commit myself to following a very strict juicing diet.

It only took me a couple of weeks before I noticed a huge change in how I felt. I dropped about five pounds, and I had a tremendous amount of energy throughout the day. I was also able to start my workout program without becoming fatigued. Juicing with healthy juice recipes changed my life for the better and I know it can change yours.

Starting a new routine is never easy but juicing is about as easy as it gets to start eating healthier. Healthy juice recipes provide a way to get the daily amount of required nutrients from various vegetables and fruits without the need to eat each one separately. This makes it very convenient to get all vitamins and minerals required for a healthy diet.

The important things you should do to start juicing are to get the best healthy juice recipes that you would like to try. You can make use of 800-watt juicer or preferably over 1000 watts juicer. This will provide the power to juice almost everything you want. The healthy juice recipes are found all over the web, or you can go through this link for my favorite healthy juice recipes for making the best weight loss juice or health maintenance juice.

A few juicy recipes that can contribute in a healthy life:


Toxin Killer


Toxin killer is known for the numerous amount of antioxidants it has that combat free radicals. The human system is cleansed of toxins by the antioxidants. It has many healthy greens that provide the body with numerous essential nutrients.
Toxin killer juice has the following as ingredients:

  • cucumber

  • apples

  • spinach

  • celery

  • lettuce

  • Ice

The apples and cucumber should be peeled and dropped into the juice together with spinach and lettuce. Ice should be added and blend for a minute or two. It is best to drink the juice while cold.

Veggie Delight


Veggie Delight Juice needs the following ingredients:

  • lettuce head

  • celery stick

  • carrots

  • oranges

  • cabbage head

  • broccoli branches

For everyone who isn’t a big veggie fan are recommended to take this juice. Veggie Delight contains few vegetables that have antioxidant and phytochemical properties.
Veggie Delight Juice is prepared by using a citrus juicer for the oranges, and the juice is added to a collection jar with some ice. The other ingredients should be run through the juicer, like the carrots, celery, cabbage and lettuce. This combination is stirred very well to blend.

Spicy Green Juice


The beneficial nutrients contained in the spicy green juice are calcium and potassium, vitamin A and vitamin K.
In making the juice, you need to have:

  • spinach

  • a green apple

  • ginger and lemon.

All ingredients should be put in in a juicer and blend.

Celery and Beet Juice


The ingredients that make up celery and beet juice are;

  • a cup of chopped spinach

  • celery stalks

  • cilantro

  • sea salt

  • a small beet.

A little lemon juice is added to create a tangy taste.
The primary benefit of celery and beet juice is to help in cleansing the body system by getting rid of toxins and wastes.

 Fruity Blast


Fruity Blast juice is an ideal nutritious drink when you are low in energy.
The required ingredients for making this juice are;

  • kiwi

  • fruit, apples

  • nectarines

  • pineapples.

Remove stones from the nectarine and also remove the back of the pineapple. Chop the apples and pineapple before putting them in the juicer. Add ice and mix well to be drunk immediately.

Kiwi has a high fibre content and low glycemic index. This reduces its ability to create a strong insulin rush like any other fruits. This also avoids the storage of fat by the body.
Healthy juice recipes play an enormous role in the health of everyone. There are many healthy juice recipes out there, but not all of them are beneficial in maintaining the health of an individual. This healthy juice recipes listed above are among the best ones i have ever tried.

I hope you enjoy them and stay tuned for more Healthy Juice Recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is a so informative but I am not totally satisfied with this blog it is true that juice is essential for a healthy life but the doctor advises to drink only fresh juices not the packet juices and juice for the diabetic people is harmful instead of eat the fruits you can have Best Citrus Press Juicer and green vegetables.

    ReplyDelete